Effective Date: February 9, 2018.
1. Introduction and Overview.
Our site is currently hosted on Squarespace, Inc, visit and review Squarespace's Terms of Service or Privacy Statement here.
2. Information We Collect.
A. Information You Provide to Us.
We may collect and store personal information that you choose to voluntarily provide to us when you contact us.
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you personally (whether alone or in combination), such as your first and last name, e-mail address, postal address and any other information (even if non-personally identifiable) provided in combination with such personally identifiable information. We may also use this information you provide so that we can communicate with you about topics we think may be of interest to you.
B. Information Collected Automatically.
We and our Service Providers may automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use the Service (“Usage Information”).
We collect this information by various means as explained below:
- Google Analytics
3. Use of Information.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages;
- Prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new services; managing our communications; learning about our visitors, analyzing our services, website and application; and facilitating the functionality of our website);
- Perform data analyses (including anonymisation of personal information);
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
- Conduct research, including focus groups and surveys;
- Improve the Service
- Fulfill any other purpose disclosed at the time you provide Personal Information.
4. Sharing of Information.
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Cadency Media, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so.
- Aggregated and De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
7. Your Choices.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services–for example, paid, premium themes–may not be accessible.
- Limit Access to Information On Your Mobile Device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain features (like adding a location to a photograph, for example).
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using the Service, with the drawback that certain features of the Service may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
The Service is intended for a general audience and not directed to children under thirteen (13) years of age. Cadency Media does not knowingly collect personal information as defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA. If you are a parent or guardian and believe Cadency Media has collected such information in a manner not permitted by COPPA, please e-mail us here and we will remove such data to the extent required by COPPA.
10. Data Security.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
11. International Transfer.
13. Contact Us.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us here.